Tomatoes on the roof

Labels: ,

I've only had one experience with Fresco, and it was fair to middling. It was during Restaurant Week last winter, and while everything was better than average, the whole meal was somehow lacking.

Kristine, on the other hand, has enjoyed one other meal there that I did not. She got to go for work, and really loved her lamb chops over bread salad.

When I saw that Fresco would be hosting an heirloom tomato tasting on the first weekend of September, my first thought was that Kristine and her mom (a tomato fiend if ever there was one) would love to go.

So we did!

Please join us for an exclusive tasting event at Fresco. Enjoy delicious, locally grown, organic heirloom tomatoes provided by Keewaydin Farm, accompanied by fresh breads, local artisan cheeses, olive oil and prosecco. Stop by after Farmers’ Market!





Click through to my Flickr stream for more.

Suffice it to say, the meal was wonderful.

Comment (1)

Again, completely jealous. I am a whore for tomatoes. A whore, I tell ya.